What is a webinar?
The term “webinar” is short for web-based seminar. It is a seminar, lecture or workshop delivered over the internet, allowing for interaction with the participants. While we encourage you to view the webinar on your computer so that you can see the slides and enjoy the full interactive experience, you can also call-in and listen to the presentation on your phone.
What technology do I need to attend a live webinar?
You will need a computer with an internet connection to view and hear the webinar. You can test your computer’s compatibility prior to the webinar by clicking here: http://test.readytalk.com.
You can listen to the live webinar through broadcast audio (through your computer speakers).
What are the steps to register for a webinar?
- Go to www.CanDo-MS.org/webinar, and click on the “Register for Upcoming Webinars” Button.
- Click on the name of the webinar you wish to attend.
- You will then be connected to a registration page.
- Fill out the required information and click “Register Now.”
- You will then be emailed a confirmation email with the login information.
- Keep this confirmation email in a place where you will remember, so you can refer to it on the day of the webinar.
What are the steps to attend a live webinar?
- The first step is to register – See Above.
- Open the confirmation email that was sent to you when you registered. Click on the link where you see: “Join Meeting” This will open a window where you will view the presentation. You should turn off any pop-up blockers to allow the webinar to display.
- You will be connected to broadcast audio to hear the webinar after you join the meeting
What if I miss or can’t attend the live webinar?
Each webinar will be archived and you can view them on your own time.
What technology do I need to view the archived webinar?
To view an archived version of the webinar, you only need a computer with internet access and speakers.
How much does it cost to register for a webinar?
This webinar series is free of charge; you only need to register!