What is a webinar?
The term “webinar” is short for web-based seminar. It is a seminar, lecture or workshop delivered over the internet, allowing for interaction with the participants. While we encourage you to view the webinar on your computer so that you can see the slides and enjoy the full interactive experience, you can also call-in and listen to the presentation on your phone.
What technology do I need to attend a live webinar?
You will need a computer or a smart device (phone or tablet) with an internet connection to view and listen to the webinar presentation.
You can also listen to the audio portion of the webinar by using a phone number and pin number, but you will not be able to see the presentation.
What are the steps to register for a webinar?
- Go to www.CanDo-MS.org/webinar, and click on the “Register for the 2019 Webinar Series” button and complete the registration form. This will automatically sign you up for all remaining webinars this year.
- You will receive a confirmation email from "Can Do MS & National MS Society" confirming your registration.
- If you do not receive the confirmation email, please contact us at 1-800-367-3101 ext. 1288 to verify your registration.
What are the steps to attend a live webinar?
- The first step is to register – See Above.
- You will receive two reminder emails from "Can Do MS & National MS Society", 24-hours and 2-hour prior to each webinar.
- Locate your reminder or confirmation email.
- Click the "Join Event" button and it will open up your default browser to view and listen to the webinar through your computer.
- The reminder email will also contain a phone number and 7-digit pin number if you would prefer to listen over the phone.
What if I miss or can’t attend the live webinar?
Each webinar will be recorded and placed in our Webinar Archives 24-hours after the live broadcast. If you are registered, you will receive a follow up email with the link to the recording and the presentation slides so you can review at your convenience.
What technology do I need to view the archived webinar?
To view an archived version of the webinar, you only need a computer or smart device with internet access and speakers.
How much does it cost to register for a webinar?
This webinar series is free of charge; you only need to register once for the entire year!