Can Do Multiple Sclerosis is introducing an all-new TAKE CHARGE® Program specifically focused on young adults (ages 21-45) living with MS and their support partners (spouse, significant other, family member, friend).
At this intimate weekend retreat, participants will learn from a team of MS experts strategies for enhancing your health and wellness, managing MS symptoms, achieving employment and family goals, balancing MS in your relationships, and much more!
Participants and support partners will work together in interactive workshops to develop a plan to take control of their MS, now and in the future.
Don’t miss your chance to experience this unique new program…all free of charge!
- Workshop & Presentation topics include: Living Now While Planning for the Future, Mood and Cognition Changes, Dating & Mating, Employment Issues & Career Planning, and more!
- Connect with other young adults living with MS.
- Enjoy complimentary meals and accommodations.
- Attend a special happy hour just for participants and support partners.
- Take in the sights and sounds of Washington!
2020 Program Date and Location
Registration Open Date: TBA
This program is possible thanks to the generous support from the following sponsor: