TAKE CHARGE® - Aging With MS
TAKE CHARGE® is a live, two-day, virtual program specifically focused on the issues faced by individuals aging with MS and their support partners (spouse, significant other, family member, friend).
This year, we are offering the Aging With MS program twice, on two different dates.
- Saturday, February, 27 & Sunday, February 28; 11am - 6:15pm ET each day
- Thursday, March 4 & Friday, March 5; 11am - 6:15pm ET each day
Each session will have limited seats. You can apply for one or both sessions, but may only be selected for one. Unfortunately not everyone who applies will be selected. We encourage you to fill out your application as thoroughly as possible. Applications for the February 27-28 and March 4-5 TAKE CHARGE programs are now closed. You will hear the status of your application by January 20.
What to Expect
The TAKE CHARGE program includes pre-program learning courses and a live, two-day, virtual program. During the live program, people with MS and their support partners will:
- Receive 1-on-1 coaching from a Neurologist or Nurse Practitioner, Financial Planner, Dietitian, Psychologist Physical Therapist, and Exercise Specialist
- Get your questions answered and develop personal goals
- Work with a team of coaches and others living with MS to find solutions to live better, now and in the future
- Get the support you need through workshops specific to people with MS and support partners
- Have fun with other participants from across the country
Pre-program material will be available about two weeks before the live program and include courses on Aging & MS, Staying Active, Co-morbidities, Sleep, Intimacy, Diet & Exercise, and Support Partners.
This program is possible thanks to the generous support from the following sponsors: