TAKE CHARGE® is a live, two-day, virtual program designed to help you find a fresh start.
You'll receive focused attention on your personal challenges with MS, in addition to group breakout sessions to meet other people living with MS who "get it."
We welcome your support partner (spouse, significant other, family member, friend) to attend with you! Often support partners discover a new sense of understanding and connection that they can't find anywhere else.
2021 Programs - The 2021 TAKE CHARGE application is closed. Stay tuned for 2022 dates!
Each session will have limited seats. You can apply for one or both sessions, but may only be selected for one. Unfortunately, not everyone who applies will be selected. We encourage you to fill out your application as thoroughly as possible.
Now is the time to invest in yourself and your life. By spending two days with us at TAKE CHARGE, you'll be empowered to make real changes that have a real impact on your wellbeing. Topics covered will include:
- Stress management
- Financial planning
- Career challenges
- Everyday health
- Symptom management specific to your MS
What to Expect
The TAKE CHARGE program includes pre-program learning courses and a live, two-day, virtual program. During the program, you and your support partner will:
- Receive 1-on-1 coaching from a Neurologist or Nurse Practitioner, Financial Planner, Dietitian, and Psychologist, and Physical Therapist
- Get your questions answered and develop personal goals
- Get the support you need through workshops specific to people with MS and support partners
- Have fun with other participants from across the country
Pre-program materials will be available about two weeks before the live program and will provide resources related to:
- Mood and cognition
- Diet, exercise, and fatigue
- Employment and financial planning
- What does it mean to be a support partner
RACHEL, TAKE CHARGE PARTICIPANT
"NOW, I HAVE A BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE. I’M NOT LIVING IN FEAR. I CAN CONTINUE TO BE THE LOVING, ADVENTUROUS, AND CHARISMATIC WOMAN I WAS BEFORE MY MS.”
This program is possible thanks to the generous support from the following sponsors: