STEP UP TO YOUR MS
A recent diagnosis of MS can leave you with questions, anxiety, and uncertainty. As you begin your journey with MS, it's important to know that you are not alone!
This series of webinars will provide you with the information and resources to take the first steps on a path to understanding, accepting, and adapting to life with MS.
Explore the series to learn:
- What is MS, and how can it impact your life?
- How will this affect your career and home life?
- What does it mean to have cognitive and emotional changes from MS?
- How does MS affect other people in your life? How can you keep your relationships strong?
- How does MS affect your body? What can you expect, and how can you adapt to this new normal?
This Virtual Program is made possible thanks to the generous support of the following sponsors: