More About MS: Taking Charge of Your MS Care
Join us in Denver at the Consortium of MS Centers (CMSC) 2023 Annual Meeting! Discover how you can make each day the best it can be by taking charge of your personal health and wellness.
Whether it's using mindfulness and exercise to make the most of each day, or working with your healthcare team to keep MS symptoms at bay—you can feel better and live better with MS. This program will show you how.
- Date: June 2, 2023
- Format: In person or online
- 11:00 am - 4:30 pm MST for in-person attendees, lunch and happy hour included!
- 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm MST for virtual attendees
- Location: Gaylord Rockies Resort and Convention Center, Aurora, CO
- This program is for people with MS, loved ones, and support partners. We welcome all affected by MS!
What To Expect
Get all the best of Can Do MS - live from CMSC! Our agenda will invite you to learn, practice, and take action!
- Together, we'll clear our headspace and find presence with a live Mindful Moment.
- And we will find common ground and community with an open discussion about invisible symptoms.
- Get the most up-to-date information, explore strategies, and ask questions to a top-notch panel of professionals about fatigue, pain, mood, cognition, and more.
- Whether it's a quick exercise or a simple tip for your relationships, even the smallest moments of your day can go a long way for your wellness. Practice along with us as we demonstrate our best one-minute tips!
- Then, ask any of your remaining questions about how you can take charge of your own health and wellness. It's your time to get the personal guidance you need.
- Choose the workshop that's best for you! We'll have four sessions to choose from:
- How to Create and Work with Your Healthcare Team
- How to Navigate the DMT Maze
- Staying Active Together
- How to Thrive and Survive as a Support Partner
- Then, we'll close the day with a happy hour where you can meet with MS pros, mingle with the Can Do MS community, and move forward knowing that you're in charge of your life with MS!