Can Do MS is partnering with the UT Southwestern Medical Center to help you take steps towards a healthier life.
Join us for one of these upcoming programs in your area. Can't attend in person? You can attend Saturday's program virtually from your own home!
Fort Worth, TX - Finding Balance In Your Life
Does it feel like MS takes an overwhelming role in your life? Join us for “Finding Balance” to learn how to make sure the things you love don't come second to MS.
June 17, 2022
1:00 - 3:00 pm CT
Fort Worth Botanic Garden
1700 University Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Dallas, TX - Managing Invisible Symptoms
Hybrid Program - Join online or in-person!
Do you feel misunderstood, isolated, and constantly challenged by the nature of your chronic illness? Join us for this program to learn how to manage these challenges, and communicate about your invisible illness to those who are important to you.
June 18, 2022
9:00 am - 12:30 pm CT
This program is offered both virtually and in-person.
J. Erik Jonsson Central Library
1515 Young Street
Community Showcase, 1st Floor
Dallas, TX 75201
*Meal provided for in-person attendees!*REGISTER
Explore More Opportunities with Can Do MS
TAKE CHARGE® Programs for the Black Community and Veterans
TAKE CHARGE is designed to help you find a fresh start.
Join this one-of-a-kind program to learn, set goals, and create healthy changes for your life. Plus, meet other people living with MS who "get it"—all in a positive, safe, at-home environment.
We welcome your support partner (spouse, significant other, family member, friend) to attend with you. Often support partners discover a new sense of understanding and connection that they can't find anywhere else.
During the program, you and your support partner will:
- Get your questions answered and develop personal goals
- Receive the support you need through workshops specific to people with MS and support partners
- Have fun with other participants from across the country
Can Do MS In-Person Programs: COVID Mitigation Guidelines
- Each program will have a limited attendance capacity; RSVPs will be required
- Face masks are recommended
- Can Do MS will setup program space to promote social distancing; participants and staff will be encouraged to keep social distance for the entirety of the program
- Participants and staff will be encouraged to receive their COVID vaccination prior to attending the program
- Can Do MS will disinfect high-touch areas and provide sanitization supplies
- If the program offers food: Participants will receive “to-go meals” at the end of the program; if someone needs to drink or eat at the program, they will be asked to step away from other participants
- Can Do MS will follow all other local guidelines
- In the event that Can Do MS cannot host an in-person program, a virtual alternative will be offered
These programs are possible thanks to the generous support of the following sponsors: