Can Do MS is partnering with the Elliot Lewis MS Center to help you take steps towards a healthier life.
Join us for one of these upcoming programs in your area or consider these great opportunities available online!
Brockton, MA - Finding Balance In Your Life
Does it feel like MS takes an overwhelming role in your life? Join us for “Finding Balance” to learn how to make sure the things you love don't come second to MS.
September 29, 2022
4:00 - 6:00 pm ET
Holiday Inn Express Brockton
405 Westgate Drive, Patriot Room
Brockton, MA 02301
Newton, MA - Managing Invisible Symptoms
Do you feel misunderstood, isolated, and constantly challenged by the nature of your chronic illness? Join us for this program to learn how to manage these challenges, and communicate about your invisible illness to those who are important to you.
October 1, 2022
9:00 am - 12:30 pm ET
This program is offered both virtually and in-person.
American Legion, Post 440
295 California Street
Newton, MA 02458
*Meal provided for in-person attendees!*REGISTER
Can Do MS In-Person Programs: COVID Mitigation Guidelines
- Each program will have a limited attendance capacity; RSVPs will be required
- Face masks are recommended
- Can Do MS will setup program space to promote social distancing; participants and staff will be encouraged to keep social distance for the entirety of the program
- Participants and staff will be encouraged to receive their COVID vaccination prior to attending the program
- Can Do MS will disinfect high-touch areas and provide sanitization supplies
- If the program offers food: Participants will receive “to-go meals” at the end of the program; if someone needs to drink or eat at the program, they will be asked to step away from other participants
- Can Do MS will follow all other local guidelines
- In the event that Can Do MS cannot host an in-person program, a virtual alternative will be offered
These programs are possible thanks to the generous support of the following sponsors: