Can Do MS is partnering with the Elliot Lewis MS Center to help you take steps towards a healthier life.
Can Do MS is a pioneer in helping people with MS find their own way to thrive. We partner with the brightest MS pros to help you understand the disease, learn to manage your symptoms, and come up with personalized ideas to overcome the challenges of MS.
We're known for bringing together the MS community so you can learn from one another in a positive, supportive space that you won't find anywhere else!
Join us for a Community Program presented with the pros from Elliot Lewis.
Explore dates, locations, and program topics below!
Finding Balance In Your Life - Join us in Brockton, MA
Does it feel like MS takes an overwhelming role in your life? Join us for “Finding Balance” to learn how to make sure the things you love don't come second to MS.
September 29, 2022
4:00 - 6:00 pm ET
Holiday Inn Express Brockton
405 Westgate Drive, Patriot Room
Brockton, MA 02301
Managing Invisible Symptoms - Join us Online or in Newton, MA
Do you feel misunderstood, isolated, and constantly challenged by the nature of your chronic illness? Join us for this program to learn how to manage these challenges, and communicate about your invisible illness to those who are important to you.
October 1, 2022
9:00 am - 12:30 pm ET
This program is offered both virtually and in-person.
American Legion, Post 440
295 California Street
Newton, MA 02458
*Meal provided for in-person attendees!*REGISTER
About the Elliot Lewis Center
As one of the largest multiple sclerosis centers in New England, the Elliot Lewis Center is committed to highly personalized, hands on care. The center offers state-of-the-art medical care and access to the latest clinical trials. At the Elliot Lewis Center, the team doesn't just take care of your multiple sclerosis, they take care of you.
During these programs, you'll get to:
- Learn from leaders in clinical care and research
- Take advantage of focused time with these doctors and specialists
- Meet members of the MS community and make lasting friendships
- Bring home Can Do MS resources to help you stick to your goals
What To Expect
These programs are presented in a hybrid format. Learn in-person or online!
- The “Finding Balance In Your Life" program is offered in person only.
- The “Managing Invisible Symptoms" program is offered in person and online!
- In-person attendees will receive a free meal!
Can Do MS In-Person Programs: COVID Mitigation Guidelines
- Each program will have a limited attendance capacity; RSVPs will be required
- Face masks are recommended
- Can Do MS will setup program space to promote social distancing; participants and staff will be encouraged to keep social distance for the entirety of the program
- Participants and staff will be encouraged to receive their COVID vaccination prior to attending the program
- Can Do MS will disinfect high-touch areas and provide sanitization supplies
- If the program offers food: Participants will receive “to-go meals” at the end of the program; if someone needs to drink or eat at the program, they will be asked to step away from other participants
- Can Do MS will follow all other local guidelines
- In the event that Can Do MS cannot host an in-person program, a virtual alternative will be offered
These programs are possible thanks to the generous support of the following sponsors: