ADAPTIVE SKI SCHOLARSHIPS
Our founder, Olympic ski racer Jimmie Heuga, believed in the importance of focusing on what you “can do.” In Jimmie’s spirit, we offer opportunities for Adaptive Ski Scholarships to people living with MS.
Can Do MS is providing scholarships for adaptive ski lessons facilitated by New England Disabled Sports, Vail Adaptive Program, Achieve Tahoe, and Vermont Adaptive Ski & Sports. These adaptive ski lessons take place during the SKI for MS event series, a community fundraiser bringing people together at mountains across the country. Click here to learn more about SKI for MS!
2018 Adaptive Ski Opportunities:
- Loon Mountain, NH - February 3, 2018
- Vail Mountain, CO - February 24, 2018
- Squaw Valley, CA - March 3, 2018
- Pico Mountain, VT - March 11, 2018
The application is CLOSED for the 2018 Season.
Adaptive Ski Scholarships include:
- One lift ticket for person with MS
- Adaptive ski lesson for person with MS
- Adaptive ski equipment for person with MS
Adaptive Ski Scholarships do not include:
- Lift tickets for family or friends
- Winter apparel (i.e. jackets, hats, gloves, goggles, hand/foot warmers)
These programs are possible thanks to the generous support of the following sponsors: