Get to Know Can Do MS
Can Do MS delivers health and wellness education programs on exercise, nutrition, symptom management, and motivation to help families living with MS thrive!
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Can Do MS can only provide these life-changing programs for families living with MS with the support of fundraisers like you! 100% of all proceeds go directly toward program scholarships so that every participant can attend free of charge.
Set Your Goal
Setting a goal helps your supporters rally around your cause! Think about what you want to accomplish. By establishing a goal around an impact, you’ll have a real purpose that keeps your audience engaged. Don’t be afraid to be ambitious! You’ll be surprised by how easy it is.
- Raise $1,000: change 10 lives
- Raise $2,000: change 20 lives
- Raise $5,000: change 50 lives
Launch Your Page
- Personalize your fundraising page. Your supporters are most interested in you! Share YOUR story and personalize your page. Why are you passionate about this cause? Make it short and impactful. Don’t forget to include photos or videos.
- Donate. Be the first to donate to your campaign to show your commitment and inspire others.
- Share your fundraising page via email or social media and make the ASK!
Communicate Your Cause
- Start with your close contacts. Reach out to those who you know are supportive of your goals by phone or email. They should hear about your campaign first in a personal message.
- Get social. Launch your campaign on social media and ask for donations. You will find that people are often honored to be included in your fundraiser!
- Follow up. Continue to update your network on your progress and follow up with potential donors!
- The final push. Send a reminder email to your contacts who haven’t donated yet and let them know that time is running out!
- Say thank you. Call or send a personal thank you email to each donor that gave to your campaign.
Have Questions? Contact Sandra Iuppa at.